Oh happy day! You are about to start your life with your best friend. Wedding photos are a way to save the memories and moments of your most special day. These memories will last a lifetime, and you will share them with friends, family, possibly children and grandchildren.
Selecting a wedding photographer is a personal decision. You should connect with your wedding photographer on a personal level, have confidence in your photographer’s skills, and share your photographer’s creative style and approach.
Here is a little about me. I love natural light photography, therefore most of my photos are captured outdoors.
I love capturing the interactions between people, like a photojournalist, so the results are unexpected and exude the emotions of the moment. I approach weddings with an eye to capture moments as they arise, rather than sticking with a strict list of classic shots. I believe that the spontaneous, unprepared moments make the best memories for years to come. I use a variety of techniques to make fun moments by suggesting poses, backgrounds, and quirky activities to capture on camera.
When I attend a wedding, I take a “hands on” role, which is fairly assertive, to ensure that we get the best photos for your memories. If you want someone to show up with a camera and take a list of shots, I am definitely not the right fit for you.
• Unique locations like a rustic barn, vintage building, vineyard, or the hills of Sweden!
• Groomsmen without tuxes
• All things anthropologie
• Bridesmaids with dresses to fit their personality
• Vintage aprons, hankies, and table clothes
• Brides full of laughter
• Details to fit the couple (cotton candy, popcorn, theater, sailing, organic, roller skates, homemade cookies)
• Pricing and packages available upon request. Investment starting at $2800.